There’s something comforting about having a place to call home, especially when you’re on the road a lot. Somewhere that’s not an impersonal hotel room where you feel like you’re living out of a suitcase. Hit the Hay gives you a place to rest, work and feel at ease when you’re working away or just need a break.
- Careful and stylish decoration and layout to make you feel at home and as far away from a hotel room as possible.
- Things to do when the work stops – gyms, swimming pools – all located in the centre of towns where the services you need are on your doorstep. To help you get the normal back into your life.
- A fully-equipped kitchen meaning you can cook and eat just the way you want. No more boring restaurant menus or unhealthy microwave meals.
- Connected from the moment you arrive, TV, high-speed broadband and Home Entertainment. Everything you’ll need to feel at home and relaxed after a busy day.
- Easy check-in and check-out procedures that will make your trip that bit smoother – the details count, don’t they?